ALME SOL - JONGERT 31T
The Jongert 31T ALME SOL is a masterpiece. She’s the last model of the classic line built by the renowned Dutch shipyard. Therefore, ALME SOL is the culmination of more than two generations yacht building experience at Jongert.
Launched in 2005 this classic Jongert 31T is a perfect yacht for world cruising and fast ocean crossings. She’s a great example for the successful combination of highest comfort, perfect craftsmanship and good performance.
ALME SOL was built in steel with aluminium superstructure and all sails are hydraulically furled for easy handling. She features the Jongert patented folding keel that substantially reduces her draft from 4.50 m to 2.50 m, for superior sailing performance and easy access to shallow areas.
On deck, the raised helm position abaft of deckhouse permits excellent views of the surrounding areas. The light-filled deck saloon with panoramic views offers much-appreciated protection in chilly weather. Her large decks are great for sun-bathing and lounging and the spacious cockpit is perfect for cocktails and al fresco dining.
Below deck, ALME SOL is a truly traditional Jongert with a classical and luxurious mahogany interior. A spacious lower saloon with dining area leads aft to the guest area, which features one large owner cabin, a VIP cabin, a double and a twin cabin, all en-suite.Forward and completely separated, the crew area of two en-suite cabins, galley and crew mess have a separate entrance on deck and direct access to the engine room.
ALME SOL is a great family yacht, safe and reliable. Always perfectly maintained, and mostly only used in the Mediterranean, the yacht is in fantastic condition and ready for worldwide new adventures. From all the classic Jongert 31T, ALME SOL is surely the most specified one and a true jewel.
- Dutch pedigree, best equipped Jongert 31T ever built
- Still in 1stownership, maintained at highest level
- Large cockpit plus comfortable deckhouse, ideal for cruising in cold as well as warm regions
- Beautifully crafted mahogany interior paneling and owner/guests for 8
- Easy handling withall sails hydraulically furled
- Jongert patented folding keel (4.5 > 2.5m) for superior sailing performance and easy access to shallow waters
- Integrated shore power convertor for worldwide use
- Dry exhausts on main engine and generators for silent operation by cruising or anchoring
- Type: JONGERT 31T
- Naval architect: Jongert Design Team
- Interior designer: Jongert Design Team
- Builder: JONGERT BV, Holland
- Year: 2005
- Hull: Steel
- Length: 31.10 m (102ʹ0ʺ)
- Beam: 6,7 m (21'12”)
- Draft: min 2,5 m (8'2'') - max 4,5 m (14'9”)
- Engines: 1x SCANIA 330 HP
- Displacement: 113 t
- Registry: Italy
- Location: Marina Cala Galera, Italy
Price: 3.600.000€ VAT PAID
1 cabin with double berth and ensuite bathroom
3 cabins / 6 berths / 3 ensuite bathroom
2 cabins / 4 berths / 2 ensuite bathroom