CHARISMA NOVA - JONGERT 2400M
Built in 2006 by the renowned Dutch yard Jongert to a design by Doug Peterson, the Jongert 2400M CHARISMA NOVA is a fine example for the successful combination of highest comfort, exceptional sailing performance and highest levels of design.
The yacht is very easy to sail by two crew from the helm outside, as well as from the inside steering position in the deckhouse. A captive winch and the fully battened lazy jack reefing system for the mainsail ease the handling additionally. The hull and superstructure is aluminum for strength, durability, and weight reduction.
Special attention was paid to the layout design of the yacht with modern interior styling. On deck, a light-filled deck saloon offers panoramic views, a dining table seating six guests and an entertainment centre including a large flatscreen television. Outside, the luxurious cockpit with a huge Bimini top seats up to eight people and is the perfect location for cocktails and al fresco dining.
Below deck and completely separated from the guest´s and crew areas, the Master Cabin is located to the stern with an own companionway from the deck saloon. There is an office area, twin beds, bathroom with shower and a separate toilet area. Stairs from the deck saloon forward lead to the two guest cabins They are equipped with twin beds, both en-suite, and a further double cabin which is used for crew.
CHARISMA NOVA has been maintained by a professional crew. She’s a great family yacht, ready for worldwide new adventures. Her owner is very keen to sell and CHARISMA NOVA represents a great opportunity.
- Dutch Pedigree: Doug Peterson design / Jongert
- Proven ocean cruiser; well-equipped for self-reliance in world-cruising
- Large cockpit and convenient deckhouse, ideal for cruising in cold/warm regions
- Master cabin is completely separated from the guest cabins and crew area
- Easy handling by two and very good sailing performances
- Very well maintained
- Type: Sloop
- Naval architect: Doug Peterson
- Interior designer: Jongert Design Team
- Builder: JONGERT B.V., Holland
- Year: 2006
- Hull: Aluminium
- Length: 24.32 m (79′9″)
- Beam: 6.47 m (21′3″)
- Draft: 3.00 m (9′10″)
- Engines: 1 X VETUS DEUTZ 210 PS
- Displacement: 60 t
- Registry: Malta
- Location: Palma de Mallorca
1x aft full-width owner’s suite with ensuite bathroom
4 guests in 2 cabins amidship, each with ensuite bathroom
2 crew in 1 cabin forward with ensuite bathroom