ITHAKA - JONGERT 2700M
ITHAKA ist the the 5th launch of the highly successful JONGERT 2700M series, crafted with expertise by the renowned Dutch Jongert Shipyard. She represents a coveted luxury sailing yacht, improving and advancing beyond her predecessors.
World famous yacht Architect Doug Peterson has redesigned the hull lines and the aft deck including the two outside steering stations and Van Oossanen naval architects have designed a special wing keel and an elliptic balance rudder ensuring heightened performance while sailing.
A 3m taller carbon mast with carbon boom and hydraulic in-boom furling was chosen to further improve performance. Bow- and stern thrusters are in place to guarantee effortless maneuvering.
ITHAKA's deck is a masterclass in design. Two unobstructed, panoramic steering positions offer a seamless sailing experience. A generously sized seating area ahead of the steering stations, complete with two cocktail tables, becomes an inviting setting for relaxation and entertainment.
The versatile deckhouse, which can be entirely closed in colder climates, adds to the luxury of ITHAKA. The adjustable windows on both sides offer the option of enjoying the natural breeze. A convertible table creates a lounge bed, promising comfort in any weather.
ITHAKA features some attractive technical details:
- Integrated in-boom furling with mainsail traveler and foresails furled on two hydraulic furlers providing a two-person crew the ability to operate the yacht effortlessly and securely.
- Optimized and strategically relocated standing rigging and foresail sheets running underdeck, offering a safe and unobstructed walk on deck.
- Dinghy safely stowed in recessed superstructure (multifunctional storage for tender / gennakers in regatta sailing or as kids’ bath). It takes the two crew max 3 minutes to lower or stow the dinghy!
- Huge lazarette, with folding bathing platform, for all toys, diving gear, bicycles, fishing gear etc.
- Large aft platform for easy and secure access to dinghy or swimming.
Below deck, the interior is a sanctuary of tranquility. The “floating” interior design eliminates noise and vibration, enhancing the ambiance of serenity. This is further enhanced with water separators on main engine and generator exhausts for quiet operation.
A beautiful and modern pear wood was chosen to create a light and luxurious atmosphere.
The spacious lower salon offers a relaxation area and a generous dining space, catering to all your leisurely needs. The yacht's well-appointed galley and crew quarters are strategically placed ahead of the salon, ensuring seamless service.
In the stern, the spacious and sophisticated owners' and guests' quarters provide utmost comfort. A large owner's stateroom and two twin guest cabins each have en-suite bathrooms, promising absolute privacy and luxury.
ITHAKA carries the hallmarks of a true Jongert – reliability, durability and safety, upmost comfort and luxury.
All technical systems, particularly in the engine room, have been thoughtfully installed for easy access and maintenance.
As a testament to Dutch yacht craftsmanship, ITHAKA is the embodiment of maritime excellence, maintained meticulously by her dedicated crew. Enjoyed in private ownership and never chartered, she is in impeccable condition, ready to sail the moment you step aboard.
ITHAKA invites her next discerning family to embark on a journey around the world with unmatched comfort and performance.
• High pedigree yacht, superior quality of built
• Fantastic sailing performances, Jongert regatta winner
• Reliable yacht for world cruising, easy to sail by two
• Optimized and safe deck layout with free walk gangways
• Plenty of space on deck and high volumes inside
• Excellent condition
- Type: Sloop
- Naval architect: Doug Peterson
- Interior designer: Jongert Design Team
- Builder: JONGERT B.V., Holland
- Year: 2007
- Hull: Aluminium
- Length: 27.30 m (89.57 ft)
- Beam: 6.58 m (21.59 ft)
- Draft: 3.05 m (10 ft)
- Engines: 1x 257 Hp/189 kW Scania
- Displacement: 78.5 t
- Registry: London UK
- Location: Palma de Mallorca
Price: 2'850'000€ VAT paid
1x aft full-width owner stateroom with ensuite bathroom
4 guests in 2 twin cabins amidship, each with ensuite bathroom
3 crew in 2 cabins forward