TORO DEL MAR - JONGERT 2200M
More pictures on request, please contact us
The Jongert 2200M TORO DEL MAR is high pedigree yacht, meticulously crafted by the famous Dutch shipyard and designed by the renowned naval architect Ron Holland. She’s a fantastic cruiser/racer, showcasing Jongert's unwavering commitment to excellence in quality and finishing.
Her outstanding sailing capabilities are attributed to cutting-edge features, including a carbon mast, carbon hydraulical in-boom furling, and hydraulically reefed fore sails, ensuring remarkable performance even in light winds.Further enhancing maneuverability, TORO DEL MAR is equipped with both bow and stern thrusters, facilitating easy handling even in challenging conditions. Constructed with a robust aluminum hull and a meticulously welded keel, TORO DEL MAR offers very high safety margins, making it the ideal choice for global voyages in both comfort and security.
The thoughtfully designed deck layout comprises an aft sailing cockpit, a nice sunbathing area, and a spacious semi-enclosed deck saloon, perfect for al-fresco dining.The interior, beautifully crafted in teak, is still in good condition. This luxurious yacht comfortably accommodates up to six guests, offering a generous aft owner's stateroom, a large saloon amidship, and two forward guest cabins, each with its own en-suite bathroom.
TORO DEL MAR is a top-quality blue-water cruiser of lasting value, ready to cruise immediately and worth a viewing.
KEY FEATURES :
- High pedigree aluminium sloop, superior quality of built
- Reliable yacht for world-cruising
- Fantastic sailing performances for fast and safe crossings
- Carbon mast andcarbon in-boom furling, bow and stern thruster, easy to sail by small crew
- Excellent deck layout with steering cockpit, large sunbathing area and well-protected semi-enclosed deck saloon
- Type: Fast cruising Sloop
- Naval architect: Ron Holland
- Interior designer: Peter Sijm
- Builder: JONGERT BV, Holland
- Year: 1994
- Hull: Aluminium
- Length: 22.08m (72’5’’)
- Beam: 5.75m (18’10’’)
- Draft: 3.80m (12’5’’)
- Engines: 1x MTU 6R183AA61
- Displacement: 46t
- Registry: Germany
- Location: Imperia, Italy
Price: 650'000€ VAT paid
One owner stateroom with two beds and ensuite bathroom
Two guest cabins, each with ensuite bathroom