SPIIP - CNB 86
Designed by renowned Philippe Briand for offshore sailing, the CNB 86 SPIIP is a striking, elegant and fast sloop, conceived to sail round the world in all comfort and security.
SPIIP features a well-designed, clean and ample deck, a long waterline length and large sail area, a carbon mast and boom with PBO rigging, new sails and a lifting keel which increases her draft from 2 to 4m.
The interior is welcoming and modern, with a bright and very spacious raised saloon, a vast aft owner suite and three guest cabins.
SPIIP is a perfect «sea runner», offering great pleasure in all types of weather all over the seas of the world.
- Type: Sloop cutter rigged
- Naval architect: Philippe Briand Yacht Design
- Interior designer: Jean-Marc Piaton
- Builder: CNB, France
- Year: 2009
- Hull: Aluminium
- Length: 26,21m (86’)
- Beam: 6.50m (21’4’’)
- Draft: 2.00m (6’75) - 4,00m (13’)
- Sail area: 385 m2
- Engines: 1x Cummins 220HP
- Displacement: 62 t
- Registry: British, Southampton
- Location: Palma de Mallorca
1 aft master cabin with en-suite bathroom
2/3 guest cabins with en-suite bathroom
1/2 crew cabin