GOLFE-JUAN - 30M BERTH
- For Sale: 20 to 30m berth in Port Camille Rayon, Golfe Juan, South of France.
- Berth 4108 on the Capitainerie quay
- Lease until July 2024
- Annual expenses : € 8,494 vat inclusive. For a yacht with length more than 22m, the port invoices additionnal €180 per m2 per year calculated upon positive difference between the yacht surface area and the berth surface area.
- Annual fees for electricity, water, wi-fi and weather forecast ( for yacht up to 20,99m) : € 1,208 vat inclusive - For a yacht of over 21m: with meters
- 5.09% share transfer tax and admin. fees payable in addition
- Quiet private marina which offers a fine selection of restaurants within the port
- Berth secure & sheltered and in a pedestrian area of the port with no passing traffic
- Recent drop in price!
Golfe Juan lies half way between the glamour of Cannes and the historic charm of Antibes, close to the night life of Juan-les-Pins and the ultra exclusive Cap d'Antibes.
Located on the bay of Golfe Juan with its stunning views of the Cap d'Antibes and the Islands of Lerins
About 30 mins from Nice International airport and the smaller, Cannes/ Mandelieu airport for private aircraft
More info about the Port Camille Rayon: CLICK HERE
- Length: 20-30 m
- Beam: 7 m
- Draft: 2,50m to 3m (TBC)
- Location: Golfe-Juan, South of France