SEA EAGLE I - ROYAL HUISMAN 43
The Royal Huisman 43 SEA EAGLE I is a powerful sloop beautifully designed and engineered to meet her owner’s plans to cruise the world and win a superyacht regatta or two along the route.
With her dark blue hull and “Chevy white” superstructure, the yacht is as stylish as she is performance oriented.
A high-aspect carbon fibre mast towers some 57m above the water and carries upwind over 1.000m2 of standing sail whilst a fixed keel drawing 4.5m and a displacement of just on 200 tons ensure an exhilarating ride under sail.
Sea Eagle is in a class of superyachts that boast high style and extraordinary capabilities.
This luxury sloop follows the performances of Unfurled and Hyperion, both beneficiaries of the combination of Royal Huisman and Germán Frers Naval Architecture expertise.
Like all Royal Huisman yachts, close attention was paid to reducing noise and vibration to hushed, library-like levels, even when the engines and/or generators are in full operation.
- Best pedigree superyacht: German Frers design / Royal Huisman build / Rhoades Young interior design
- Versatile cruiser / racer: built to win races
- Vast social spaces and panoramic deckhouse
- Beach deck with private stair to owner suite
- 5th cabin option: Royal Huisman has already planned the possibility to divide the current full-width spacious owner cabin into two double cabins (see layout plans page 22). As a result, Sea Eagle would accommodate 10 guests in 5 cabins.
- Last major refit in 2020, pristine condition
Pictures © Carlo Baroncini
- Type: Sloop
- Naval architect: German Frers Design
- Interior designer: Rhoades Young Design
- Builder: Royal Huisman, Holland
- Year: 2015 refit 2020
- Hull: Aluminium
- Length: 43.31m (142ft)
- Beam: 8.98m (29ft)
- Draft: 4.50m (15ft)
- Engines: 1x Caterpillar 715hp
- Displacement: 203 t
- Location: West Med.
Price: 18.000.000€ ex-VAT
Full width aft cabin with ensuite bathroom with stairs to beach deck
4 guests in 2 aft cabins, 1 convertible gym/guest cabin for 2, each with ensuite bathroom
6 crew in 3 cabins