COLOMBAIO - JONGERT 25S
The Jongert 25s COLOMBAIO is a perfect example of a semi-custom-built ketch by the famous Jongert Shipyard with an interior design by Peter Sijm.
The classic 25 series is one of the most successful designs of the Dutch shipyard. With her superior build quality and high safety margins used throughout the design, COLOMBAIO is able to travel the world through all seas and weather in highest comfort.
Sisterships of COLOMBAIO have sailed more than 300’000 NM and still continue to delight owner, guests and crew. Her sail plan and effortless handling systems makes her easy to sail for a small crew.
Distinctive handcrafted elements are to be found throughout the entire yacht, from the beautiful wooden figurehead at the front, all the way to the characteristic fitted windows at the rear.
The deck plan offers plenty of space for sunbathing. The well-protected sitting area behind the wheelhouse is perfect for al-fresco dining. The aft platform hosts conveniently the dinghy during navigation and offers easy access to the water with a solid manual lowerable boarding ladder.
Under deck, the voluminous hull offers ample space for a full beam owner’s cabin aft and two equal guests cabins adjacent, each with en-suite bathrooms.
Amidship, COLOMBAIO features a full beam lower saloon with large windows and portholes and a well-liked bar.
Separated in the forward section is the crew area with large, functional galley and opposite a crew dinette. Forward are two crew cabins, each also with en-suite bathrooms.
The engine room is very spacious and designed for easy access and proper maintenance. The engine room is very spacious and designed for easy access and proper maintenance. Under engine she has a maximum cruising range of 2000 Nm @ 9 kn.
- Classic world-cruising ketch with good sailing performance for fast ocean passages
- Always privately used
- Excellent finish, built to the highest standards, with many tried-and-tested features that have proven their reliability over decades
- Perfectly crafted joinery and general impression of high-quality
- Large volume and great layout that enhances privacy on board, ideal for long stays on board.
COLOMBAIO is of interest to any party looking for a comfortable and safe bluewater sailing yacht with a first-class pedigree. With her voluminous steel hull, the easy-to-handle ketch rigging and the large deck, COLOMBAIO is the perfect combination of space, comfort and sailing performance.
LAST WORKS ON COLOMBAIO:
- New Genoa
- New 12Kw generator Fischer Panda
- New antifouling
- New hull and superstructure paint
- Deckhouse varnished (8 coats Epifanes PP, 2 coats Epifanes extra UV)
- All service batteries renewed
- 1 new LOFRANS anchor winch, 3500W – 24V
COLOMBAIO is in need of a new teak deck, a complete service on all her systems, equipment and rigging, new sails (except genoa), hence her attractive price.
- Type: Cutter Rig Ketch
- Naval architect: Jongert Design Team
- Interior designer: Peter Sijm
- Builder: JONGERT BV, Holland
- Year: 1992
- Hull: Steel
- Length: 28.8m (94'6")
- Beam: 6.7m (22')
- Draft: 3.8m (12'6")
- Engines: 1xMTU 183AA61 299 HP
- Registry: British
- Location: San Remo, Italy
Price: 450.000 € VAT paid
One owner stateroom, with en-suite bathroom
2 Twin Guest Cabins (each with 1 Pullman berth), each with en-suite bathroom
2 Crew Twin Cabins, each with en-suite Bathroom