IMPRESSION - JONGERT 30T
The Jongert 30T IMPRESSION is a fine example of the best quality and class that a Jongert provides. She was launched in 1995 and has been in the hands of the same owner ever since.
With her voluminous steel hull, the easy to handle ketch rigging and the large deck, IMPRESSION is the perfect combination of space, comfort and sailing performance.
- Classic ketch sailing yacht with good sailing performance for fast ocean passages and long periods on board
- Still in the hands of her first owner who has extensively cruised the world, always used privately
- Excellent finish, built to the highest standards, with many tried-and-tested features that have proven their value and reliability over decades
- A perfect world-cruising yacht, carries high level of equipment and heaps of spare parts on board!
- Fantastic volumes and perfect layout with good privacy / numerous socialize places
- Perfectly crafted joinery and general impression of high-quality
- The current Chief Engineer was involved in the building of IMPRESSION and has continued with the servicing. All the work done to the ship has been meticulously documented and maintenance was never skipped.
IMPRESSION is offered for sale in great overall condition. She is currently located at the Jongert Shipyard in Wieringerwerf, the Netherlands, providing the new owners the opportunity of a refit.
Viewing highly recommended!
- Type: Ketch
- Naval architect: Doug Peterson + Jongert
- Interior designer: Peter Sijm
- Builder: JONGERT BV, Holland
- Year: 1995
- Hull: Steel
- Length: 31.30 (102'88")
- Beam: 6.70m (22' 0")
- Draft: 3.95m (12'96'')
- Engines: 1x MTU 299 hp
- Displacement: 110 t
- Registry: British
- Location: Netherlands
Price: 1.650.000€ EX-VAT
1x full-width owner’s suite
4 guests in 2 cabins
4 crew in 2 cabins