AMAZON CREEK - CNB 77
The CNB 77 AMAZON CREEK is a beautifully designed semi-custom CNB, finished to the highest possible specification for a knowledgeable owner. Solidly built in aluminium alloy by CNB Bordeaux with a carbon mast and spectra running gear, her naval architecture is by the multi award-winning naval architect Philippe Briand, and interior design by Fabrice Lefevre.
Designed primarily as an owner's yacht for personal use, this fast blue ocean cruiser with go-anywhere capacities sleeps up to four guests in two spacious and supremely comfortable master/VIP cabins, each with roomy en-suite facilities rarely found on similar sized yachts.
Perfect for the Buyer who prizes performance but who is also looking for comfort when traveling over longer distances, she effectively has infinite range and offers the possibility of circumnavigation to the farthest corners of the globe if desired. With just very light use, AMAZON CREEK benefits from low hours on her equipment, and having been immaculately maintained by a professional crew, she looks just as good as new.
- Pedigree design
- Very spacious cabins for her LOA
- Fast and lively under sail
- High build quality aluminium/carbon construction, very weatherly and safe
- Superbly maintained in better than new condition
- Replacement cost of over €4m fully equipped
- Commercially registered
- Type: Sloop cutter rigged
- Naval architect: Philippe Briand Yacht Design
- Interior designer: Fabrice Lefevre
- Builder: CNB, France
- Year: 2010
- Hull: Aluminium
- Length: 23.50 m (77')
- Beam: 6,00 m (20')
- Draft: 2,70 m (9')
- Engines: 1x Cummins 6 BT 5-9M 180HP
- Displacement: 42 t
- Registry: British
- Location: En-route Caribbean
Price: 1.500.000€ com. reg.
1 aft owner cabin with double bed, desk, sofa and en suite bathroom. Private stairs to the deck.
1 forward VIP cabin withdouble bed, sofa and ensuite bathroom
1 port crew cabin double bed convertible twin bed with en suite bathroom. 2 pipe berths in forepeak.