VALETTA, MALTA - 30M BERTH
- END OF LEASE: 2040 --> STILL 22 YEARS TO GO!
- - 40% CHEAPER THAN EQUIVALENT BERTHS IN GRAND HARBOUR MARINA!
- Stern-to-mooring berth with no yacht on starboard-side : ample manoeuvring space and possibility to leave the dinghy on the side
- Located at the end of the wharf with excellent protection from winds / seas
- Securized area with video surveillance and regular watchman patrols
- perfectly positioned for cruising in the heart of the Mediterranean (Palma de Mallorca 620 MN, Porto Cervo 400 NM, Syracuse 75 NM, Corfu 360 MN, Dubrovnik 480 NM ...)
- Set against the picturesque, historic backdrop of a UNESCO World Heritage site with great leisure/dining options.
- Malta International Airport is only a 15 minute drive away and has connections to most European cities.
- Excellent superyacht facilities and technical services
Grand Harbour Marina is a modern Superyacht port in Valetta, with capacity for yachts up to 140 m in length. The marina provides five-star facilities and is superbly serviced, sheltered and secure. It offers unrivaled views, a stunning setting and access to Malta's historic capital. With 500 proud years of tradition, the town today characterizes modern Malta's lifestyle, where the historic waterfront buildings now play host to chic restaurants and bars, as well as the internationally famed Casino di Venezia on the quayside. Grand Harbour Marina is fully ISPS compliant -- one of the few yacht specific compliant ports in the Mediterranean and the only one on Malta. The island also offers plenty of shoreside activities for crew and guests including an18 hole golf course and diving as well as theme parks and events.
Malta is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Mediterranean . There are regular ferry services to Salerno, Genoa and Tunisia and a high-speed ferry to Sicily. The international airport is only a 15-minute drive away and has connections to most European cities.