COLOMBAIO - JONGERT 25S
The Jongert 25s COLOMBAIO is a perfect example of a semi-custom-built ketch by the famous Jongert Shipyard with an interior design by Peter Sijm.
The classic 25 series is one of the most successful designs of the Dutch shipyard. With her superior build quality and high safety margins used throughout the design, COLOMBAIO is able to travel the world through all seas and weather in highest comfort. Her sail plan and effortless handling systems makes her easy to sail for a small crew. Sisterships of COLOMBAIO have sailed more than 300’000 NM and still continue to delight owner, guests and crew.
- Classic world-cruising ketch with good sailing performance for fast ocean passages
- Always privately used
- Excellent finish, built to the highest standards, with many tried-and-tested features that have proven their reliability over decades
- Perfectly crafted joinery and general impression of high-quality
- Large volume and great layout that enhances privacy on board, ideal for long stays on board.
COLOMBAIO is in need of a teak deck renovation, a service on the standing and running rigging, a new staysail, mainsail and mizzensail, hence her attractive price.
She’s a perfect choice for a family looking for a very comfortable and safe bluewater cruiser with a first-class pedigree and lasting value.
- Type: Cutter Rig Ketch
- Naval architect: Jongert Design Team
- Interior designer: Peter Sijm
- Builder: JONGERT BV, Holland
- Year: 1992
- Hull: Steel
- Length: 28.8m (94'6")
- Beam: 6.7m (22')
- Draft: 3.8m (12'6")
- Engines: 1xMTU 183AA61 299 HP
- Registry: British
- Location: San Remo, Italy
Price: 450.000 € VAT not paid
One owner stateroom, with en-suite bathroom
2 Twin Guest Cabins (each with 1 Pullman berth), each with en-suite bathroom
2 Crew Twin Cabins, each with en-suite Bathroom