SEA ROSE STAR - JONGERT 2700M
The Jongert 2700M SEA ROSE STAR is a 26.7m sloop, built in Netherlands by Jongert and delivered in 2003.
She is one of seven Jongert 2700M models and a fine example of this popular and comfortable family cruiser series.
Doug Peterson designed a fast aluminium yacht with a powerful carbon rig and exceptional sailing performance. A 3m taller carbon mast with carbon boom and hydraulic in-boom furling was chosen to further improve performance. Bow- and stern thrusters were installed for easy maneuvering.
The deck has been carefully designed for safe and easy operation. From behind the two steering wheels there is an unobstructed view around the yacht. In front of the steering positions a large outside seating area with two small cocktail tables offer a great leisure area. She is easily sailed and managed underway, with mainsail push button, in-boom furling, retractable bow- and stern thrusters and much more.
Built to the very highest standards, SEA ROSE STAR stands for comfort and flexibility both above and below deck. Her great all weather semi-open cockpit can easily be converted into a fully enclosed deck saloon, perfect for relaxing in comfort and al-fresco dining. The recessed tender storage in the foredeck can be used as a whirlpool at anchorage.
Under deck, the elegant and light flooded interior features aft roomy owner and guest accommodation, amidship a large saloon and forward a complete separated crew area.
Well maintained by her first owner and actual second owner, SEA ROSE STAR is the perfect companion for long sailing voyages even with small crew. She’s a true bluewater yacht, designed to cruise the world’s oceans in absolute comfort and safety.
- High pedigree yacht, superior quality of built
- Reliable yacht for world cruising
- Fantastic sailing performances for fast crossings
- Carbon mast with in-boom furling, easy to sail by small crew
- Plenty of space on deck for socializing and well-protected deck saloon for all-weather sailing
- All tables (aft seating / deckhouse / lower saloon) can be lowered for relaxing/sleeping
- High volumes inside
- Very good overall condition
- Type: Jongert 2700M
- Naval architect: Doug Peterson
- Interior designer: Peter Sijm
- Builder: Jongert B.V. Holland
- Year: 2003
- Hull: Aluminium
- Length: 26.70 m (87´7“)
- Beam: 6.58 m (21‘7“)
- Draft: 3.05 m (10‘)
- Engines: SCANIA Diesel 257 HP
- Displacement: 93 Tons
- Registry: British
- Location: Mallorca, Spain
Price: 2.200.000€ VAT paid
One aft cabin, double bed, 1 ensuite bathroom
2 twin guests, each with ensuite bathroom
4 crew in 2 cabins, 1 bathroom