GUADALUPE - JONGERT 25DS
MORE PICTURES ON REQUEST
VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE >> CLICK HERE <<
The Jongert 25DS GUADALUPE belongs to the highly successful semi-custom Jongert 25 series. Built by the renowned Dutch shipyard according to the plans of the distinguished naval architect Doug Peterson, with an interior elegantly completed by Peter Sijm, GUADALUPE is a yacht of top pedigree and superior build quality.
With her high safety margins used throughout the design, she can travel the world through all seas and weather conditions in the highest comfort and security. Her sail plan, coupled with effortless handling systems, ensures that even a small crew can manage her sails with ease.
Every inch of the yacht showcases distinctive handcrafted elements, from the beautiful wooden Phoenix figurehead at the bow to the uniquely fitted windows at the stern, each creating a singular ambiance only found aboard a classic Jongert yacht.
The large and cosy deckhouse is the yacht's heart, providing magnificent panoramic views. It shelters the steering and navigation station and ample comfortable seating in any weather.
Aft of the deckhouse, the generous outside cockpit accommodates eight people for al-fresco dining. The aft platform conveniently allows easy access to the water.
Private stairs aft from the deck saloon leads to a generous, full-beam master stateroom.
The amidships lower saloon houses a spacious dining area as well as a bar overlooking an open galley with plentiful storage for extended voyages. The galley can be closed thanks to wood curtains for more privacy in the saloon.
With their own separate access aft from the lower saloon, two double guest cabins accommodate each three large beds.
Forward of the saloon is the well-separated crew area with two cabins and a crew mess. The commodious engine room was designed for effortless access and maintenance. It is fully equipped with the tools and spare parts needed for extended sailing in remote areas.
Thanks to her exceptional build quality, the reliability of her systems, and her spacious interior, GUADALUPE is the ideal yacht for a round-the-world adventure.
After the full refit and upgrade in 2021 by her actual owner, the yacht completed a journey of over 14’000nm, including two Atlantic crossings. After nearly two years of living on board, a smaller touch-up was completed by the same shipyard in May/June 2023, including detailed improvements in carpentry, electronics, and paintwork.
The ship is now in prime condition and ready to sail the world.
• Top pedigree classic world-cruising ketch with good sailing performance for fast ocean passages (180-240 nm/day)
• Excellent finish, built to the highest standards, with many tried-and-tested features that have proven their reliability on Jongert yachts over decades, as well as during recent ocean crossings on Guadalupe
• Perfectly crafted joinery and general impression of high-quality, updated to modern standards
• Large volumes and great layout that enhances privacy on board, ideal for long stays on board
• Three separate working or dining areas: lower salon, upper salon and outside
• Well-maintained, ready to sail. Current owner lived aboard for the last years and crew knows the boat inside out.
- Type: Jongert 25DS
- Naval architect: Doug Peterson
- Interior designer: Peter Sijm
- Builder: Jongert B.V. Holland
- Year: 1984 complete refit 2021
- Hull: Steel
- Length: 28.6m (93'10")
- Beam: 6.5m (21'4")
- Draft: 3.2m (10’5")
- Engines: 1x Mercedes 320 hp
- Displacement: 96 t.
- Registry: Malta
- Location: Cruising West Med.
Price: 1'300'000€ VAT paid
One aft cabin, double bed + 2 single berth, ensuite bathroom, private stairs from deckhouse
4/6 guests in 2 cabins, each twin bed + additional single bed and ensuite bathroom
4 crew in 2 cabins + 1 bathroom