ALOHA FROM HELVETICA - CNB 77
SWISS OWNER, ALWAYS PERFECTLY MAINTAINED!
BEST VALUE CNB 77, MOTIVATED SELLER!
The CNB 77 ALOHA FROM HELVETICA is a stylish and beautifully designed semi-custom CNB, finished to the highest possible specification and with excellent pedigree.
She has been designed by the renowned award-winning Philippe Briand and built by CNB Bordeaux.
The vacuum infused composite superstructure and the aluminum hull provides a light, strong and seaworthy yacht for passage making in absolute comfort and safety.
The silhouette of this fast blue ocean cruiser is elegant, with a moderate freeboard and a perfectly balanced sail plan. Thanks to her easy rig setup and to her comfortable and safe deck layout with double cockpit and twin helms, ALOHA can be easily handled by a small, shorthanded crew. Her sail handling is enhanced by electro-hydraulic-furling for all sails coupled with a Harken electric winch system.
Inside, ALOHA is the perfect owner's version. Her forward master stateroom is designed entirely for comfort, and relaxation with her huge desk, coiffeuse and king size bed. Four other guests can be accommodated amidships and aft in two spacious and comfortable cabins, each with en-suite facilities. Her cozy saloon is very light and tasteful.
ALOHA is a versatile yacht offering great sailing performances over longer distances in the upmost comfort and safety.
An excellent opportunity, considering that the replacement costs would be over €4m fully equipped.
- High pedigree yacht with Philippe Briand design
- Impressive sailing performances / successful in regattas
- easy to handle with limited crew
- Fast yacht to sail long distances in total confidence
- Spacious and comfortable accommodation below deck
- Strong and rigid aluminium hull construction
- Replacement costs over €4m fully equipped
- Only privately used since built, never chartered
- Carefully maintained
- Type: Sloop cutter rigged
- Naval architect: Philippe Briand Yacht Design
- Interior designer: Hervé Couëdel
- Builder: CNB, France
- Year: 2010
- Hull: Aluminium
- Length: 23.47 m (77')
- Beam: 6,00 m (19’10”)
- Draft: 2,70 m (8’10”)
- Engines: 1x VOLVO 180 hp
- Displacement: 45 t
- Registry: British
- Location: Port Grimaud, France
Price: 1.180.000€ VAT paid
full width forward cabin with ensuite bathroom
4 guests in 2 aft cabins each with ensuite bathroom
2 crew in 1 cabin amidship + 1 in forepeak